Yes friends football season is in full gear here in Knoxvegas! This is my favorite time of year not only because of the games themselves but the tailgating and cooking that goes into them as well! We tailgate with the same group of people before each game and always have a themed meal...italian, mexican, sandwiches and salads, soups, brunch...yum! I am hoping to put together a cookbook this fall of all our recipes because they sure are good! Here's a pic of Chris and I at the UCLA game and a few pics from tailgating...


Since we moved out of the condo and Laura moved in, we got to go to the condo for Boomsday and have the annual cookout followed by the great fireworks! The weather was great, the food was great, and so was the company! Laura and I took our usual "you are a boomsday firework" picture so here we are as fireworks...
No comments:
Post a Comment