ne week of the entire year that I am actually okay to sit and do nothing...read on the beach, walk, or play! This is the week I regain my sanity and just relax...so not me most other times of the year! We had our traditional "Jimmy Buffett sandburger cookout" where my dad grills our "sand"burgers on the beach and we have a big cookout. One of my favorite times of day is when the sun is getting low and we play corn-hole...and bocce ball during the day at low tide. I've gotten pretty good at both of these games, although Chris would say that my form is "entertaining to watch!" We rented Chris a surfboard for a day and he got pretty good at it considering the waves weren't too big!I miss happy hour back here at home....we had some great happy hours/appetizers this year! We also ate at Franks one of my favorite restaurants. It was a yummy dinner and fun to get dressed up for a night! Chris and I cooked one night for the whole house and made some spicy shrimp tacos with fresh fruit salsa...oh they were so good!! Definately a recipe to keep! Robert and the girls came down on Saturday as their house rental was not the same week as ours--it usually is. We went to the 4th of July parade and this year Alan, Loretta and Carson were in it! =) Very hot but fun to watch! Here's just a few pics from our great week....and can you believe it didn't rain once?!? Not even at night! Crazy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment