Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly, shutterfly, shutterfly, all the way!

(The tune of the post is to jingle bells!) Sorry, trying to be creative with my post name for this one. =) I wanted to share an opportunity I found out about for all you bloggers out there from Shutterfly. They are offering 50 free, yes free, holiday cards that you can personalize yourself if you simply spread the word about their offer! Sweet! So I thought I'd share my favorite cards and calendar templates as well! I had a fun and hard time playing around on the site the other day trying to pick out our card for this year and then personalizing it. One of my favorites was this one. This will be the first year I'm making a card online as I usually print out a picture and insert into the cards I buy at Target! I like the quality of the paper the cards are printed on and can't wait to see the ones I order for us! What I really like about their site is you can narrow down the different cards by size, color, and number of pictures. Made it pretty easy to find the type of card I was searching for! =) I won't give away which card I finally decided on to send out...you'll have to anxiously await your mailbox to see! (I know the suspense is killing you too!!)

My next project on shutterfly is to make the annual Schmid Family calendar for 2011. Here I found tons (and i mean tons!) of different themes and templates to sort through to make the calendar. This is the first year I will make one thru Shutterfly and so far I'm more impressed w/what they have to offer than competitors. They also have some pretty fun thank you cards which (again) you can personalize. How sweet would it be to get a thank-you card in the mail from a little one w/their pic on the front from the holidays!? =) Too fun!

So to all you bloggers out there who haven't quite gotten your cards together yet, check out shutterfly and their free offer! http://bit.ly/sfly2010 If for some reason you can't link to their site from my links...here they are: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards/holiday-thank-you http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars Enjoy! =)

No comments: