We have been pretty busy since my last post! A few weeks ago we had the privilege (ha!) to chaperone prom for Chris' school! I have to admit, I like the idea of getting dressed up and spending an evening with my hot date! But, it is always interesting to see and observe high school kids at prom! The dresses are always entertaining, as some are very nice and some leave me thinking I would never wear something like that out of the house! Regardless, Chris likes to go and see his students and they are always excited to see him, and show off their dress and date...this year I saw my first camo dress and her date had a camo vest. I had heard this outfit existed and we were on the hunt for it last year (rumored to be there!) but never saw it, but this year we did! It was quite interesting!!!Soccer season is officially over for WBHS, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad it
was because it sure is nice to have my hubby home! Actually, he's off for the summer and is now home all day! Not exactly fair in my book because I still have to work everyday, but that's part of being married to a teacher! =) Chris has accepted a position to coach in the falls with Blount United, the Blount county soccer league that is competitive. I am very proud of him for already being offered this position!!Summer is officially here (well not really until my birthday, 6/21) but it sure feels like it! Expo 10K was this past weekend and Mom and I defended our title of the fastest mother/daughter team again! I actually had a good race, which was surprising given I didn't feel great! But the race was good and then we rewarded ourselves with an afternoon, well weekend really, at the lake! The weather has been so hot lately that the water was warm and felt great! Lake days are my favorite...there's something about the water that is so peaceful to me!!


No comments:
Post a Comment