I cannot believe that my maternity leave is already over, as today is officially my last day "off". Where have these 12 weeks gone?! I treasure each and every moment I have with my sweet B and am so blessed to have been able to take this much time off to be with her. With that being said, at the moment I am absolutely dreading Monday and still trying to not think about it. There is no place I'd rather be than right here at home with Miss B, but that's not an option...and really, I do love my job! It will be nice to have some adult conversation again and challenge my brain to think about things other than feedings, diapers, sleep, playtime, etc but I know I will be counting down the minutes until my lunch break (when I plan to go feed her and spend some time) and then again until my patients/schedule is done. Thankfully I am only going back Monday-Wednesday for awhile...and maybe it will stay that way!
Wish me luck as I officially become a working Mommy....I pray I can find a balance between the two and adapt to our new schedule. All I know is I will miss this sweet face every second I am not with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment