The size of BT: This week Brooke is about the size of a "large heirloom tomato", or about 6 inches long. She also weighs about 8 oz, or half a pound! My weekly update also said this week she starts growing hair on her head!
Cravings: Still can't really say I'm craving anything this week, and actually my appetite has slowed down. I don't get as hungry as I was there for awhile, but don't worry I'm definitely still eating alot! I just don't get super sick if I don't get to eat my 10 AM snack until 10:15! =)
Symptoms: This week has been pretty good except when I get hit with awful stomach pains where I just have to lay flat and still until it passes! It's all intestinal stuff but it's no fun!
Maternity wear: Afraid that soon I'll have to start looking for new clothes...things are much tighter than they used to be and I actually had to wear a pair of capris and do the rubberband trick for the first time because they wouldn't button!
Shake that booty(movement): Still nothing...patiently waiting!!
Boy or girl?: GIRL!!!!! Brooke Elizabeth Taylor to be exact...Chris' middle name is Brooks and mine is Elizabeth, so you get Brooke Elizabeth!
This past week I finally got most of our registering done...what work! It's not as fun as you think and Babies R Us makes you think you need all these things when in reality I'm pretty sure we don't! Trying to decide what to really register for, research the important stuff like carseats, strollers, etc, and actually registering is a tiring process! I still have some things to decide on (and find) but the majority of it is done, thank goodness. We're at Babies R Us, Pottery Barn Kids, and Target. In store, target didn't have much so I need to see if online they carry our carseat and stroller and monitor just to add them to the target one as well. I just figured we'd do target too because some people dread going to babies r us, like me! =)
PS...Brooke also went to her first tailgate and UT game this past weekend! She now has 2 cute baby Vol outfits too!

No comments:
Post a Comment