The size of BT: At our appt on Friday, she was weighing 11 oz, right on schedule! This week she's about the length of a carrot, or 10.5 inches.
Cravings: Nothing really...although my awesome receptionist did get me a Wendy's frosty last week as a surprise! Thanks Angel =)
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good...can't complain!
Maternity wear: Bought a few non-maternity tops this weekend that can be worn as my tummy expands...trying to find any petite pregnant pants is impossible! I'm gonna stick with rubberbanding stuff as long as I can and try to find a belly band that I like. (One I did try at Target was not comfy!)
Shake that booty(movement): All the time I feel her move and kick and such...more at night when I'm lying flat but even during the day at work I feel her =)
Boy or girl?: GIRL... Brooke Elizabeth Taylor!! Chris' middle name is Brooks and mine is Elizabeth, so you get Brooke Elizabeth
We had our big anatomical ultrasound this past week and everything looks great. The only things they were not able to see clearly were her nose and lips (due to her thumb sucking!) and aortic arches, because her back was facing up so her ribs were blocking that view. But everything else was perfect and they'll double check those at my next appt in 5 weeks. Her brain was "great" and so good that the tech said it could be in the textbooks! Ha, I love it!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment