Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Belly business: 28 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks and counting!
The size of BT: Miss B is roughly 2.25 pounds and is equivalent to the weight of a "chinese cabbage"...and should be about 14 1/2 inches long. Wow! Sounds big to me! She can also open and close her eyes and can how have the hiccups!
Cravings: Nothing in particular, although i am excited to say that I was able to eat a little bit of pesto on my sandwich this week! Yay!
Symptoms: Definitely felt some Braxton hicks contractions this past week...I've felt them in the past too now that I know that that is what they are! Kinda crazy...the don't hurt or anything but feel kinda weird for those few seconds.
Maternity wear: Yep, no choice in pants but maternity...except one pair of non-pregnancy cords did still fit this week! Not sure they will much longer, but I'll take it while I can!
Shake that booty(movement): She is still very active and likes to stretch out while she still has the room to do so! It's crazy to just sit there and watch my belly move and shift!

There's not much else fun to report...my showers start up in a few weeks so those will be a few fun weekends! We're still waiting for replacement pieces to build the crib since 2 of the 4 were damaged...so annoying! The dresser is in and the chair ordered! I just need to decide on rug size next! We go back for our next appointment in two weeks and soon after that start weekly visits! Our childbirth class also starts up soon....ah! =)

No comments: