Saturday, November 12, 2011

Belly business: 29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks...almost to the 30's!
The size of BT: The "stats" are a little different between the weekly emails I get and the "what to expect" book, but Brooke is somewhere between 2.5 and 3 pounds and 15-17 inches long. Either way, sounds big to me! She's about the size of a butternut squash...appropriate for this season we are in! Her head is growing this week to make room for her (smart!) brain.
Cravings: Well we just watched a show about burgers so that sounds pretty good right now! Guess my body is reminding me to eat my iron, as these last weeks of pregnancy are important that I keep those levels up! Still waiting for some odd, pregnancy craving...
Symptoms: I've been very very tired this week, which is what happens when the third trimester starts. It all started last Saturday, the start of it! (We also had the time change and I was fighting a sinus infection, so that had something to do with it too I'm guessing!) Still having braxton-hicks as well...I know they are normal but kinda make me more cautious of what I'm doing! My tummy has been itching over the past week or two as well...as my skin stretches!
Maternity wear: Jeans, work khakis, etc. No maternity tops but I can get away with alot of what is in fashion for tops these days! Gotta decide what I will wear to my showers too...hoping some of my stretchy dresses will fit for those!
Shake that booty(movement): She continues to be very active, which I love. It's weird to sit there and watch my belly move and shift, especially when she is all on one side! You can totally see one side of my belly hard and big and the other relaxed!

We still have yet to build the crib, as the third attempt of replacing one of the sides still was damaged. We are told we would have this (fourth) replacement piece delivered this Saturday, but it has yet to come. We are so ready to build the crib so that a rug size can be decided on and the room can be decorated! Here's an updated belly pic =)

No comments: