Had to share a few quick pics of the newest love of my life, little Miss Brooke! She brings a new meaning to the word love and our hearts are over pouring with love for this little one! She is two weeks old today and I can't imagine our lives without her! Spending all of my time with her is such a blessing and we love it when Daddy comes home from work at night!

Her hands are always on the go! =)

My love =)
We had a very nice valentines dinner here at home, low-key and relaxing but great nonetheless! And I actually cooked dinner...a first since delivering! Now that I've gotten B on somewhat of a schedule, she was actually asleep while we ate so Chris and I could eat at the table (very rare these days!) and actually have a conversation! We are so blessed with this little angel and she is the best Valentine's gift anyone could ever give us!

No comments:
Post a Comment