This past week I have had two more job interviews, both with groups here in town. The first interview would be a great option except that it is for part-time until probably August. I am not really open to part-time work right now since I have no kids or other major committments that would prevent me from being full time! My interview today was with my dad's group at UT seeing well-babies and attending deliveries at Blount...again, sounds like a great learning opporunity, I just really have to decide if that is the life/job-style I want...working nights/24 hour calls, varying schedules, etc. I'm not opposed to the idea by any means, it's just a lot to consider! And, as luck would have it, the Sevierville office callled me after my first interview this week to see what I was thinking. Again, I told their office manager that the drive is a huge negative for me but the rest of the job is exactly what I want! I think God keeps throwing that one back in the mix...maybe that's where He's telling me to go even though I am hesitant!!! You know, we ask God to show us the right answer/choice and maybe he keeps showing it to me and I'm not completely open to it! I need to remember it is His will be done, not mine!!!!! I just keep praying about the whole situation and know that I will end up where I am meant to be! I told Sevierville I'd tell them in a week my decision, so this weekend I'm going to make a pro/con list of each of the three jobs and then really make a decision!! I feel so grateful that each of these jobs are available to me as so many people in this country right now don't have any options! I'll keep everyone updated!!
Coeur Grenadine/One Title (French Edition)
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment