So this time next week I will be soaking up some warm, Florida rays down in Ft. Lauderdale. Mom, Laura and I fly out next Tuesday and come back Sunday...I am not cleared to fly for 3 weeks after surgery, but I'm cheating by a day =). Plus we're flying Allegiant Air and it is a direct flight so travel time is not too long. I'm looking forward to simply relaxing and enjoying some time away from Knoxvegas for a bit. Sadly, the men (chris and dad) have to stay home and work the week! One criteria for where we stayed was that it had to have a gym for my knee rehab. As I've been cleared to run on the eliptical and have added a few weight machines, I must have a gym to exercise in! I'm not a huge shopper, but I've googled and found that there is a DSW (dallas shoe warehouse) store near our resort...yay! So I'm looking forward to next week...what better place to relax, recover, and rehab than at the beach!! (This pic is the Schmid ladies this past summer at Pawleys!)When we get back, the folllowing week I have one scheduled interview and another in the works of scheduling a time. Yay! One is with Pediatric Consultants for their North office and the other will be with the NICU/my dad's group to see well-babies in the hospital! We shall see...!!!
On a random note, this Sunday is National Margarita Day...so everyone enjoy one (or a few!) so you can celebrate appropriately!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment