Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sledding at The Bluff

So we had a good day of snow on Monday which froze Monday night, leaving perfect sledding conditions for Chris, Willie and I go to play in! I really wanted to sled on Monday but the snow was too moist and we didn't have the plastic type of sled that you would need. By Tuesday morning on my way home from the gym I decided we needed to go try the hills up where we live! Since we still didn't have a plastic sled, I remembered we had a cheapo aluminum cookie serving tray that would be excellent for use! After getting bundled up and Willie leashed up, we headed out to the hills! We had so much fun, and willie loved eating the snow and running around like crazy! He was too cute and had a blast! I even sledded and only wiped out once! Since I was having my knee surgery the next day, I figured what the heck, if I hurt it worse it's already getting fixed tomorrow! Here's a video from yesterday with an almost near-collision with willie... my camera takes great videos! =)

No comments: