Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Belly business: 23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks
The size of BT: Brooke is roughly 11 inches long and weighs about a pound...in produce terms she's about the weight of a "heavy mango." Her sense of movement is fairly developed now, so my weekly email said she can feel when I dance! She's also able to hear better and can most likely hear Willie bark along with our voices =)
Cravings: Again, nothing really. I did want a Frosty Friday night while we were in the DFW airport, but that could have been just because I was hungry! But it did hit the spot!
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good, can't complain!
Maternity wear: Still able to wear my dresses and pants/jeans and at times have to use the rubber-band trick. As of now I still refuse to even look at maternity pants or jeans!!!
Shake that booty(movement): This girl can move! Especially at night when I'm laying down ready to catch some Zzzz's!
Boy or girl?: GIRL... Brooke Elizabeth Taylor!! Chris' middle name is Brooks and mine is Elizabeth, so you get Brooke Elizabeth

This past weekend we flew out to OKC for a quick visit with the Taylor family and Brooke's first shower on Sunday. We had a great time seeing Oklahoma family and friends, not to mention Brooke got alot of cute outfits and some bath gear! I can't believe I'm already 23 weeks...moving right along! We start our childbirth classes in about a month...ah! On another note, Chris had his knee surgery/scope on Friday morning, so I'm praying that all goes well and it fixes the problem/pain he's been having for too long!!!

Pics of the shower to come later...I haven't downloaded and edited them yet =)

No comments: