How far along: 26 weeks!
The size of BT: Per our weekly email, she is about 14 inches long, or the length of an English hothouse cucumber. What the heck is that you wonder?! Me too...! At our appointment on Friday, Brooke weighed in a 1 lb, 14 oz and is in the 45th percentile for her weight! Yay!
Cravings: I'm still boring and haven't craved really anything...I did want Honey Nut Cheerios, which of course we didn't have but I did buy some this week at the store. Have yet to open them though!
Symptoms: Horrible calf cramp/charley horse...hit in the middle of the night Thursday and was the worst one I've had by far! It makes me hurt to think about it now and I was pretty sore Friday and some Saturday. I know they are a normal symptom of pregnancy, but this one lasted almost 20 or 30 seconds and I was on the verge of screaming (and waking up Chris) when it finally stopped. I pray I have no more of these..!
Maternity wear: Yep, pretty much don't have much of a choice on this anymore. My goal this weekend is to get some more pants I can wear...tried the belly band again and it does not work for me! I can't even zip up my pants anymore and was totally not comfortable in the band and unzipped pants! Made me nervous to wear to work!!
Shake that booty(movement): Alot, especially at night when I try to sleep!
Boy or girl?: GIRL... Brooke Elizabeth Taylor!! Chris' middle name is Brooks and mine is Elizabeth, so you get Brooke Elizabeth.
The rest of our OB appt went great too...on ultrasound they were able to confirm that her lips/nose are perfect and so is her heart. Our next visit is in a month and we won't have an ultrasound then. We were unable to get any good 3D or profile pics as she was hiding her face again and was really low in my tummy which made it hard to see! All we cared about is that she's growing and developing as she should!
I had a surprise shower at work on Thursday from my wonderful co-workers! It was so fun and was for me, another NP due this week and our nurse supervisor! So much fun and got some good stuff for Miss B too! I'll post some pics when I get them uploaded and edited! But it was so sweet and fun! =)
Coeur Grenadine/One Title (French Edition)
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment