The size of BT: Brooke is about 12 inches long, or the length of a cob of corn. She should weigh a little over 1 pound as well. This week in her development, her taste buds are starting to form and her lungs are continuing to develop and produce surfactant which will help her breath when she is born.
Cravings: Nothing...just my regular healthy diet =)
Symptoms: Again, not much to report here. Other than still not sleeping great but I'm not sure that's from the pregnancy...there's been a few things over the past week or two I've been anxious over! I do keep getting this mid-night calf cramps too...again have no clue if it's pregnancy related but they've been for about a month now and can really really hurt (and wake me up!)
Maternity wear: Same as last week...a few cute tops I've gotten can be maternity but have not bought anything offically "maternity".
Shake that booty(movement): Still all the time! I think the other day she was sticking her butt out on my right side...kinda weird to see!
Boy or girl?: GIRL... Brooke Elizabeth Taylor!! Chris' middle name is Brooks and mine is Elizabeth, so you get Brooke Elizabeth
Not much exciting has happened this week, other than I'm ready to sell the guest room furniture so that we can start working on the nursery! Chris' knee surgery went well and I only had to sleep in the guest room for one night! With that behind us, I can now sell the furniture and get to cleaning, painting, getting the furniture and decorating! Our next OB appt is in a little less than two weeks, and I can't wait to see her little face again! I also ordered the diaper bag I think I want, so I'm excited for it to be delivered tomorrow! =)
Here's the most recent bump pic...I think this week she finally "popped!"
Here's also a few pics from the Oklahoma shower! Enjoy!
Yummy cute cake!
Opening gifts....she will be well-dressed!
With Robby and Auva, good friends from OU!

No comments:
Post a Comment