Sunday, January 15, 2012

Belly Business: 38 weeks


How far along: 38 weeks, so hard to believe she could be here any day now!
The size of BT: Huge is all I feel! We have run out of room for her to grow and move gracefully! Just have to wait and see what she weighs at birth, but i'm a little scared if she was really 6.5 at 36 weeks...
Cravings: Mint chocolate chip ice cream...only at night. I've had a small scoop here and there before bed!
Symptoms: Definitely have not slept well this past week as I'm up 1-2 times to pee! Rolling over in bed is a major feat for me too, it's pretty sad! However, this past weekend I slept 10 hours both nights--think my body is starting to conserve energy! I'm having very minimal swelling in my feet at night, but I'm still working full-time and on my feet all day, so I can't really complain. This week I have also had more night sweats, complete with 5 or 6 last night. I swear I thought my water broke I was so wet, but it was just sweats! We keep the house at 65 at night and I'm sleeping in only a sleeveless top! Luckily, Chris likes it cold in the house so I'm not freezing him out!
Maternity wear: Actually running out of cute tops to wear...luckily we are almost there!
Shake that booty(movement): Like I said, she is not graceful in her movements anymore as they are very violent and hurt! Especially at night, but I did notice the morning I did not go to the gym she was super active...guess she had all her energy from not going on our run =) She was also very active when Beth and I went to see Les Mis...either she loved or hated the music because she was all over the place!

No comments: