The size of BT: At my appointment last Friday, based on measurements from my ultrasound, Brooke was weighing 6 lbs and 5 oz. That sounds huge to me for still 4 weeks to go, but it put her at the 52%-ile for weight. So really not that big, just average! All I know is she is running out of room to grow because my belly doesn't have much more room!
Symptoms: Really, just tired most of the time but that is okay! She is draining my energy so she can grow =) Still sleeping okay at night too!
Cravings:Some protein but nothing much else. Guess it knows what is coming up in the near future and is trying to store some protein =)
Maternity wear: I now know why pregnant and post-pregnant ladies are known for wearing sweats...it's about all that is comfortable now! As soon as I'm home from work, I switch to my gray fleece pants and a long-sleeve tee!
Shake that booty(movement): A lot of movement! She is very active, more when I'm resting or reclining on the couch...guess she has more room to move and stretch!
Shake that booty(movement): A lot of movement! She is very active, more when I'm resting or reclining on the couch...guess she has more room to move and stretch!
Everything else at my checkup was fine and my fluid levels had actually increased so that is good. We had our last shower this weekend, just a small family get-together with the Schmid clan. It was fun to see everyone and catch up! We are almost done with the nursery too...just accessorizing now! This week we got the stroller put together and Chris did the swing. Our goal for this week is to get the carseat installed in my car! Can't believe we are at 4 weeks and counting...!

No comments:
Post a Comment