The size of BT: This week BT is the size of a lemon! We've graduated out of the berry sizes (blueberry, raspberry, etc) and are past last week which was a "3 inch shrimp".
Cravings: Can't really say I've been craving much, but have found that cinnamon is good on my tummy. I have been wanting a Wendy's frosty though...(we never ever eat fastfood!!) I did eat two root beer floats the other week too!
Symptoms: Still no bump to show yet, but that is okay! Nausea is much better but I am still sensitive to certain kitchen smells. Still super tired and continue my naps at lunch at work! I find that I have to be snacking pretty regularly as well as I feel like I am always hungry!!
Maternity wear: As mentioned, no bump yet so I can still fit into all of my regular clothes. This makes me happy because I do not like to shop for clothes and have a feeling maternity shopping will not be fun either!!
Shake that booty(movement): Haven't felt BT move yet, but have seen it on ultrasound!!
Boy or girl?: I don't really have the "feeling" of what BT is...so far I have had two dreams about BT during pregnancy, and one time is was a boy and one time a girl! Most think we are having a girl but a few say boy....we'll have to wait and see! We go in a few weeks for a hopeful-gender sighting!!!
Here's a pic of me at 14 weeks....not much to show! And really, the little bit you do see is more the shirt than anything! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment