The size of BT: BT is currently the size of an avocado...about 4.5 inches! As Aunt Laura said..."Holy guacamole!" According to my weekly email on BT's developement, "His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day." (Disclaimer: each week it switches between using "his" and "hers" for the gender!!)
Cravings: Still no real cravings...unless you count the cookie cake I have been dreaming of for weeks!! Luckily for me, we get to have it this Friday when we reveal what BT is!
Symptoms: This past week I only napped once during lunch which is a huge step for me! No nausea this week either! My energy level is definitely on it's way back, if only for a bit! =)
Maternity wear: Still none!
Shake that booty(movement):...and still no movement felt either! I have a feeling it's coming soon though!
Boy or girl?: 4 days and counting until our appointment!! All of a sudden I am very impatient and want to know what BT is!
So yes, Wednesday is our big day (hopefully!) when we find out what BT is! I'm all of a sudden very ready to find out so that I can really start planning the nursery, colors, etc and start registering! We went and looked at nursery furniture yesterday and I found a few different cribs and dressers/changing tables that I like. We also tried out the gliders and rocking chairs and I found one that I liked that is not too big (like some where my feet don't touch the floor the cushions are so thick!) and fits my size great! So fun!!! Here's my weekly pic...

No comments:
Post a Comment