The size of BT: We are up to the size of an apple, or about 4 inches!
Cravings: Again, not many cravings...although pizza sounds good to me alot which is something in pre-preg time I rarely ate!
Symptoms: This past week was not the best for me...i was very tired (more than usual) and nauseous two days in a row...ick! Hopefully those days will be over soon!
Maternity wear: Definitely still able to fit into all my regular clothes...yay! I know the time will come when I have to start wearing it, but until then I'm perfectly content to stick to my regulars!
Shake that booty(movement): Still haven't felt anything but according to the books within the next few weeks I should be able to!
Boy or girl?: Still no real gut-feeling as to what BT is...the countdown is on until we go for our gender check! 10 days...!!!! The weekend after our appt we are going to the lake with all my KY family so we are going to reveal the gender there with everyone...with a big (yummy) cookie cake!!!
Not really much exciting going on this week, just taking it day by day! I am tempted to order this super cute (and functional) diaper bag but am holding off for a bit! We are also hoping to go look at nursery furniture next weekend to get an idea of what we want and how much it's going to cost us! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment