Sunday, August 28, 2011

Belly business: 18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks
The size of BT: 5 1/2 inches...the size of a bell pepper! We're growing those in our garden this summer so that's funny for me to look at the plant and think that's her size! In development, her arms and legs are busy flexing along with alot of other things going on!
Cravings: No real cravings still...still can't stand the smell of fresh pesto (sad). I keep thinking a Wendy's frosty sounds good, but i haven't actually gone to get one or anything.
Symptoms: This past week was actually good in that I didn't get sick at my stomach or pass out and my energy level was much better than it has been...only napped once at work!
Maternity wear: Definitely still none, but thinking soon I may have to use the rubberband trick on shorts/pants as this week I wore my white pants that fit great 2 weeks ago and when i put them on this week, there were a big snug in the tummy!
Shake that booty(movement): Still nothing, unless I count the night I was awakened from a "flutter" in my tummy but I was sleeping on it and I think it was my brain afraid of squishing her because I haven't felt anything while awake!
Boy or girl?: GIRL!!!!! Brooke Elizabeth Taylor to be exact! =) Guess I should explain where we got the name...Chris' middle name is Brooks and mine is Elizabeth, so you get Brooke Elizabeth!

Not much else has gone on lately, other than I have toured two different preschools that are potentials for Brooke once I go back to work and Chris goes back after summer break. I definitely like one the most so far because we have the option to send her M,W,F or T,R or all 5 days a week. Most facilities require infants to be full time, so that is huge! Ideally I'd like to work 4 days a week and figure out in-home care (gran-to-be perhaps?!) or someone like that. We'll see...I just keep praying it will all work out and I know it will! She's already ready for UT football next fall, thanks to Jill and John! =)

Here's a belly shot...not sure much has changed!

No comments: