Monday, December 5, 2011

Belly Business: 32 weeks

How far along: 32 weeks...8 weeks to go! AH!
The size of BT: Brooke should weigh about 3.75 pounds, or the equivalent of a jicama (?!) Not really sure what that is, but it's what the weekly email says! She should also be growing real hair and her fingernails and toenails should be there by now too! And, as I mentioned last week, her weight should be continuing to add on as the weeks go by!
Cravings: Nothing really...still want to try the Chick-fil-a peppermint milkshake but otherwise no real cravings!
Symptoms: I am continuing to stay tired more and more, which is frustrating because I feel like I have so much to get done between getting the christmas tree lit and decorated, nursery organized and christmas shopping! It's hard to get stuff done these days!
Maternity wear: Nothing really new here...not planning to buy anything else either! I've found leggings and dresses are comfortable or my scrub pants to work =)
Shake that booty(movement): Still moving alot, although the books say that may decrease some as she runs out of room to move! As of now we don't have that problem however...she's still super active!

I had an appointment last Friday with my OB and all is well! Brooke's heart rate was 147 and she/we are measuring a little small. My OB was perfectly fine with this because I'm petite and she thinks B will be a small baby. As long as she is healthy I am fine if she is on the smaller side...will be easier for me =) I had not gained any weight from two weeks ago either, which she was also fine with! Apparently I'd had a "good" weight gain in the month prior so again, nothing to worry about!

I had another wonderful shower today, hosted by Mom's friends. We are so blessed to have such great friends! However, with all the gifts we've gotten in the past few weeks, the nursery now looks like a tornado hit it! I wish I had the energy to get in there and start sorting and organizing! We did pick up my chair this past weekend and I absolutely love it! (Thanks Mom!)

I'll post pics from the shower when I get them uploaded and edited =)

No comments: