Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Belly business: 33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks and counting!
The size of BT: Brooke should weigh close to 4 pounds this week, or about the weight of a pineapple--that's a heavy pineapple if you ask me! She should also be at least 17 inches long...we'll see about that though considering mom and dad are both short! These last few weeks she's just adding to her weight, everything is done developing!
Cravings: Finally got my Chick-fil-a peppermint chocolate milkshake this weekend and I have to say it was very yummy! Not that I want one every day, but it was a nice treat!
Symptoms: I'm even more tired now than last week it feels...between work which has been slammed with sick season and Brooke sucking all my energy out, by the time I get home I'm dead! Chris has been great, especially this week, with helping out around the house and with dinner, dishes, etc! I'm very lucky to have such a helpful hubby! =)
Maternity wear: Same, no change here! I did purchase a "nightgown" for the hospital this weekend though!
Shake that booty(movement): I'd read that their movement starts to slow down as there's less room to acutually move, but that hasn't happened yet! She's still as active as can be, though her movements are more forceful and at times not comfortable!

We finally had some time this weekend to really work in the nursery and inventory everything we had gotten from showers and decide what we had duplicates of and what we really still needed. With coupons in hand, we set off for Babies R Us to do a little exchanging and were able to get our carrier seat and stroller! Yay! While it is still in the box (I'm not ready to open it just yet!) we do have something to bring Brooke home in as well as a cleaned out crib! I spent most of Saturday afternoon working in the nursery as far as organizing clothes, drawers, etc. Now we need to figure out what to put on the walls and where! I also ordered this rug from PB teen and hope it looks right...I am tired of rug shopping! Still need to figure out some sort of ottoman/foot rest for my super comfy chair and some sort of bookshelf too!

This Friday we get to see her on ultrasound...can't wait!! Here's an updated pic, along with my new haircut =)

No comments: