Friday, December 23, 2011

Brooke's letter

Brooke,

I can’t believe that in five weeks or so you will make your grand entrance into this world and our little family of three (including your big brother Willie!) will become four! It seems like just yesterday your Dad and I were finding out we were pregnant and beginning a period of waiting, preparing and praying. We have wanted you for so long and it hasn’t been an easy road at times but there is not a single day or moment I would trade. It all makes you even more of a miracle than you already are! I cannot imagine that I will love you more than I already do but I know the instant that I see your sweet face even more love will come from somewhere! I love feeling you move inside of my belly as it is a constant reminder that you are always with me. I cannot wait for you to get here and spend my time with you, watching you grow and play and show us your personality. I have prayed for you every day of my pregnancy; for your safety, growth, and development and I cannot wait to pray for you every day once you are here for whatever your current needs may be. Stay nice and warm and snuggled up in me for the next few weeks and when you are ready to come meet your Mommy, Daddy, and Willie, (and the rest of your family and friends!) we will be anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Much love,

Mommy and Daddy

December 23, 2011

No comments: